Public Works Administration Offices

If you would like to report an issue regarding trees, road damage, or dead animal in road, please call the Highway Department at 203-891-4775
Image of Public Works and logo on truck doors


Services provided by the Public Works Department include:
  • AP and AR for all Town required services for:
    • Bridges
    • Buildings
    • Roads
    • Sewers
    • Town Maps also updated
    • Tree Warden services
  • Assistance to all other Town departments
  • Curbside residential recycling 
  • Engineering
  • Evictions
  • Hazardous waste disposal
  • Highway and Town buildings maintenance
  • Reservations for High Plains Community Center use
  • Sewer maintenance for commercial / industrial areas
  • Special permits
  • Storm drainage
  • Transfer Station
  • Trash removal for municipal buildings


View information about recycling in Orange.
Note: Blue recycling bins can be bought at Town Hall in the Public Works Department. Call 203-891-4712 for more information.