About the Camp
- You may only register one other child from one household other than your own.
- This program for the older camper is designed to take each participant to fun and exciting places in a structured, safe and well-supervised environment.
- The Travelin’ Teens program is open to boys and girls who have completed sixth through ninth grade.
- Camp is held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. If a planned trip is scheduled to return later than 4 p.m., parents will receive notice in advance.
- The cost of the program includes daily transportation (provided by a school bus) and admission to all events. Campers should bring spending money and a bagged lunch unless otherwise notified.
- For an additional charge of $7 per slot, early drop off (7:30 to 9 a.m.) and/or late stay (4:00 to 5:30 p.m.) services are available. Pre-registration is required and pick up must be no later than 5:30 p.m. A $1 per minute late fee will be charged in order to cover our staff overtime.
- The Park and Recreation Department must be notified 7 working days in advance of cancellation from a Travelin’ Teens session. Please remember, deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Residents - TBD
- Non-residents - TBD
- Download the registration form (PDF)
The first day of camp will be posted as soon as the school calendar is finalized after the winter break.
- Week 1 - TBD
- Week 2 - TBD
- Week 3 - TBD
- Week 4 - TBD
- Week 5 - TBD
- Week 6 - TBD
- Week 7 - TBD
- Week 8 - TBD
- Residents - $
- Non-residents - $