Terms of Acceptance for Summer Camp
Terms of acceptance at the Orange Park and Recreation Summer Camps include:
- A $100 non-refundable, non-transferable, deposit is required for each session of Day Camp and week of Travelin’ Teens. It will be applied to the total session cost. Cancellations will result in a forfeit of deposit.
- Refunds will only be given for documented medical reasons. A processing fee of $10, per registration, will be deducted from the deposits.
- Full payment is due prior to the beginning of a session. The Park and Recreation Department retains the right to cancel any enrollment, without payment in full, prior to the start of camp session.
- The camp will not assume liability for damage to the property of campers. Please be sure to mark all belongings with your child's name. Name tags will not be used on any trips; names on shirts, bags or other items your child may bring should not be visible to strangers.
- The following items are not allowed to be brought to camp:
- Cell phones
- Handheld games
- Toys that may be deemed a danger to the staff or campers
- Weapons of any sort (real or play)
- Each day your camper should bring: a bathing suit, towel, cap, (if your child’s hair is longer than the nape of the neck), goggles (if appropriate) and a lunch.
- Camper placement will be at the discretion of the Camp Director. Special requests should be noted at the time of registration, but are not guaranteed.
- The Park and Recreation Department retains the right to suspend, or expel without refund, for violation of camp rules.
- Smoking, use of alcohol or other drugs is prohibited and will be cause for immediate dismissal without refund.
- Pictures taken while in camp may be used in camp brochures, videos and/or newspaper publicity unless advised otherwise.