Orange Park and Recreation offers two in-house summer camps, and a variety of special interest camps, for all ages, every year. We will update here often as the programs become planned and scheduled, so check back regularly!
Check the Left Tabs for specific details on your Camp.
OPR Summer Camp Enrollment Basics
- A $100 deposit is required for each session of Day Camp and week of Travelin’ Teens. The deposit is applied to the total session cost. Deposits are non-refundable, and non-transferable (including transferring to a new camp session). Cancellations result in a forfeit of deposit.
- Refunds will only be given for documented medical reasons. A processing fee of $10, per registration, will be deducted from the deposits.
- Full payment is due prior to the beginning of a session. The Park and Recreation Department retains the right to cancel any enrollment, without payment in full, prior to the start of camp session.
- The camp will not assume liability for damage to the property of campers. Please be sure to mark all belongings with your child's name. Name tags will not be used on any trips; names on shirts, bags or other items your child may bring should not be visible to strangers.
- The Park and Recreation Department retains the right to suspend, or expel without refund, for violation of camp rules.
- Smoking, use of alcohol or other drugs is prohibited and will be cause for immediate dismissal without refund.
- Pictures taken while in camp may be used in camp brochures, videos and/or social media unless advised otherwise.