About the Fitness Center
The Orange Fitness Center is located in the High Plains Community Center across from the Park and Recreation office. The room is furnished with a variety of equipment designed to meet all your fitness needs. The cardiovascular equipment includes 5 stationary bikes, 2 rowing machines, an elliptical machine, 2 stair climbers and 4 treadmills. The Fitness Center is fully stocked with over 900 pounds of Olympic free weights and dumbbells ranging in weight from 1 to 90 pounds. There is a squat rack, a smith machine, cable row/lat pull down machine, a hyperextension machine, a free standing leg press, an abdominal machine, Cybex torso rotation machine, and three adjustable benches for incline lifting and curls.
The center also features strength training equipment including an eight station Universal Gym with a leg press, military press, bench press, lateral station, hip flexor station, abdominal board, dip station and a
- 2 Rowing machines
- 2 Stair climbers
- 4 Treadmills
- 5 Stationary bikes
- Elliptical machine
- 3 Adjustable benches for lifting
- Abdominal machine
- Cable row/lat pull down machine
- Cybex torso rotation machine
- Free standing leg press
- Hyperextension machine
- Smith machine
- Squat rack
Strength Training Equipment
- 8 Station Universal Gym including:
- Abdominal board
- Bench press
- Chin-up station
- Dip station
- Hip flexor station
- Lateral station
- Leg press
- Military press
|Monday - Friday
||9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday, October 11 - Closed
Thursday, November 11 - Closed
Thursday, November 25-26 - Closed
Friday, December 24 - Closed
Friday, December 31 - Closed
Membership Guidelines and Rules
All members must complete a new application (PDF) every year before they can use the Fitness Center. All new members must complete an orientation with one of the Fitness Center staff members before using the facility.
- Members must be at least 13 years old.
- New members must have an orientation with a Fitness Center Supervisor before using the equipment. Orientations must be scheduled in the Park and Recreation office.
- Membership cards must be left in the Fitness Room box before each use and retrieved when leaving. During evening and weekend hours, membership cards must be presented to the Fitness Center Supervisor.
- All members must complete a new application every year before they can use the
Fitness Center. All new members must complete an orientation with one of the Fitness
Center staff members before using the facility.
- Foul, inappropriate language and/or horseplay is not allowed.
- Chalk is not permitted.
- Weights must be put away after use. Equipment must be used properly and all damage must be reported immediately to the Park and Recreation office.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in suspension.